BRYAN ADAMS - stub review added 22nd October 2008
Album Review: Waking Up The Neighbours (1991)
For fans of: rock... and songs that spend way too long at no.1
One of the best rock albums of all time, with catchy tune after catchy tune. If ever an album deserved the title 'All Killer, No Filler, this is probably it.
There's no point naming the best songs as there are simply no duffers. Be warned though, this is the album with 'Everything I do' on it, so if you suffered the fate of being pounded into submission by this song during the early nineties, you might want to skip track 12...
Perhaps not as amazing as his Reckless album, but so close it gives you tingles in your undercrackers. Phenomenal!
Check out... All of it. It's just brilliant
1. Is Your Mama Gonna Miss Ya?
2. Hey Honey - I'm Packin' You In
3. Can't Stop This Thing We Started
4. Thought I'd Died And Gone To Heaven
5. Not Guilty
7. House Arrest
8. Do I Have To Say The Words?
9. There Will Never Be Another Tonight
10. All I Want Is You
11. Depend On Me
12. (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
13. If You Wanna Leave Me (Can I Come Too?)
14. Touch The Hand
15. Don't Drop That Bomb On Me
Band websites: Bryan Adams